Monday, March 17, 2014

LMV Athletics Day 2014

On Wednesday it was LMV Athletics day.Glenham, Tuturau, Edendale and Wyndham were competing.


My first event was long jump, my best jump was 2 meters 45cm.  Then we went to 200m, in the heats I came 3 and in the final I came 4th.  Then we were going to discus and I was atually surprised that I got it in the fan!!!  After that we had high jump, I got up to 1 meter and some others got up to 1 meter 10cm.  Then I did 100 meters and in the heats I came 3rd and in the finals I came 5th.  Then it was the relays 'oh no' I was so nervous, Holly was the first runner, then me, then Chloe then Grace.  After lunch we did shot put and I came about 6th or 5th.

After all my events I was puffed and I couldn't wait to go home to my cozy warm bed.  



By Ahna

1 comment:

  1. cool story Ahna!! you did really well!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete